- one. Neutrogena,Â Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub: My go to face wash for 3 years- I try to mix it up but I keep coming back for more.
- two. Bioelements,Â Pumice Peel: I use this pumice peel about once a week and gently scrub my face for about 3 minutes. Â Once rinsed off my face is silky smooth and fresh.
- three. Gillete,Â Venus Spa Women’s White Tea Scented Razor: Â I love this razor- don’t even need shaving cream and it makes my legs feel like a baby’s bum.
- four. Kiehls,Â Gently Exfoliating Body ScrubÂ – lavender: Â I am addicted to this delightfully scented scrub because of how smooth it makes my skin feel!
- five. Neutrogena,Â Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel: Greg and I love this stuff – its the one shower product we share. Â Except I occasionally steel his head and shoulders shampoo. Â I buy the mega size at discount stores- I’ve seen it in Costco and TJ Max.
- six. St Ives,Â Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control: Inexpensive and I use it after extra busy days and when i can see my pores are clogged.
Â See the entire Beauty Routine series.