I’d like to introduce a new series called “Beauty Routine”. Â Since I was young I have loved products – so much that there is a point in my life where I banned myself from purchasing new products for 2 years (lotion, shampoo, nail polish, mascara, hair spray…) just so i would use what I had. Â Today, I only allow myself to have 2 of any product type open at a time and I won’t allow myself to break into a new bottle until one of the two is finished. Â The system is not perfect, but I try.
For my first “Beauty Routine” series post I would like to bring to you my favorite hair products.
- one. Â Malin + Goetz,Â Â Peppermint Shampoo-8 ozÂ & Â Cilantro ConditionerÂ this duo smells and leaves my hair feeling fresh and healthy
- two. Aquage, Beyond Shine SprayÂ I am partial to Aquage because I did some modeling and hair shows with them a few years back. Â I have tried most of their products and love them all, but I have never run into another product that does what Beyond Shine can do. Â I don’t leave home with straight hair without spraying some of this on AND I sometimes even spray it on my legs for a short dress.Â See Aquage modeling pictures
- three. Bumble & Bumble,Â Styling LotionÂ I love to excentuate my natural wave so I dont leave home without spraying this in
- four. Big Sexy Hair,Â Volumizing Hairspray, Spray & PlayÂ my go to hairspray for volume and a good hold
- five. Dove,Â Invigorating Dry ShampooÂ replaces a shower– enough said
- six. Davines, Oi/Oil Absolute Beautifying PotionÂ if i could buy this in perfume form I would. Â It is one of my favorite smells and it softens the hair while adding a hint of polish