Yoga is a large part of my weekly life and life gets busy so some weeks I can’t make it to the studio. Â For those weeks, there is an enormous amount of online yoga sources online, some free and some subscription based. Â Since I pay for classes at studios I cant justify paying for yoga at home. Â Lucky for me there are plenty of great free videos out there – you just have to do a bit of digging. Â I have been digging and collecting free videos across the internet for a while now so I thought I’d share them so you could enjoy them too!
If you are interested in paying for home classes I suggest checking out Â 11 Favorite Resource for Practicing Yoga at Home on The Wellness Warrior – she covers them all!
My Favorite Free Yoga Resources
- Tara Stiles YouTube ChannelÂ | Yoga Rebel, Tara Stiles is a model turned yoga instructor and owner of NYC Strala yoga. Â Her YouTube Channel is a great place when you only have 10-15 minutes. Â She has several great short classes and provides a lot of direction – so most are great for beginners too. Â A few of my favorites are Weight Loss Yoga for BeginnersÂ & Slim Waist yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara StilesÂ & Full Body Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Go With The Flow (GWTF) Assorted PodcastsÂ | Â Tori and Ben are a lovely duo making music that goes with your flow. Â They have a few podcasts of classes, but no video so you have to be familiar with poses and names to enjoy. Here is my Favorite:
- Yoga with Adriene YoutTube ChannelÂ | Adriene is a texan dancer turned yogini. Â She only started created videos in 2013, but she has a couple I keep coming back to includingÂ Yoga For Weigh Loss â€“ 40 minute fat burning yoga workoutÂ andÂ Weight Loss Yoga â€“ Total Body Workout
- LuluLemon YouTube ChannelÂ | The athletic clothing brand has created some beautiful videos -majority are breakdowns of specific poses and product, but they do have a couple of amazing classes includingÂ Uravel the Tension with Caolyn Anne Budgell,Â Detox Flow with Clara Roberts-OssÂ and Sea Wheeze 2013 Yoga Practice
- Lesley Fightmaster YouTube ChannelÂ | Lesley is a SanFrancisco based yoga instructor that began teaching in 2006. Â She recently began sharing free classes online includingÂ Free yoga class (Ashtanga 30 min intro class) andÂ Free Yoga Class (Vinyasa Yoga 45 min Class)
- Ekhart yoga free videosÂ |Â Ekhart Yoga offers yoga videos taught by international teachers- and several are free! Â I hold all my stress and tension in my hips so this is a favorite of mine to just open up:45 minute hip opening Yoga. Â A couple other I like includeÂ 35 min heart Opening Yoga classÂ andÂ 45 minute Hip Opening Yoga Class
- Do Yoga with MeÂ | A website with 100% free yoga classes! You can search 100 classes by level and style. Â I loveÂ Sushaka Flow ClassÂ andÂ Connections to CoreÂ
- Yoga Today free weekly classÂ | Is a subscription based online website, but Â 1 class is free each week.
If you have any other free yoga resources you love be sure to mention them in the comments sections below.
Favor: Like Vanilla & Velvet’sÂ facebook page