A couple days before Halloween I found out that our office takes the holiday extremely seriously. Â I didn’t have time to order materials or search stores to make a costume so I was extremely excited when I found this Pop Art Girl Halloween Costume tutorial that wouldn’t require me going to the store.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Cruella: For the lips and to draw the dots
- MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel Blacktrack: For the outline
- MAC Cosmetics 266 Small Angle Brush: To apply the black outline
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Flash 0.05 oz: For eye shadow
- NYX Mechanical Eye Pencil, White: for lip shine and bottom eyelid
- Polkadot shirt (from Zara, about a year old)
- Yellow, white and red paper
- Scissors, black permanant marker, blue marker, glue and a saftey pin
To create this Pop Art Girl Halloween Costume I made my own sign with three layers of paper and a safety pin. Â On a Â white square piece of paper I drew small blue dots, on the second layer I cut out a yellow zigzag shape and outlined it with black permanent marker. Â For the top layer I wrote the word “POW!” in bubble letters on red paper, outlined it, cut it out and glued all the layers together. Â For the makeup I followed Emma Pickles Pop Art/Comic Book Makeup Tutorial with a few of my own touches.
The Pop Art Inspiration
I used my normal concealer and face powder- luckily I am naturally pale!
I’d love to hear what your favorite halloween costume was this year. Â Tell me in the Comments section!