Growing up this was one of my favorite party appetizers to eat and today it is one of my favorites to make. Â The app is easy to make and always a favorite. Â The pizza is almost healthy when you don’t think about the crescent roll crust and the cream cheese spread… Â Ok its not a healthy appetizer but, it does have lots of raw vegetables.
- 2 (8 oz) packages refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Beau Monde
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 red, green or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cupÂ radishes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
Roll outÂ crescentÂ rolls and pinch seems together. Â Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, follow package directions. Â Allow crust to cool.
Mix together ingredients and spread cream cheese mixture overÂ crescentÂ roll crust.