Psssst. Â This is the best chocolate cake. Â EVER!
What makes the perfect chocolate cake? Glad you asked.
- It is delicious
- Ridiculously easy to make
- No need for icing, syrup, or frosting
- Easy to freeze and reheat
- Even more delicious after microwaved +Â ice cream
This cake is right around perfectionÂ and great to have on hand in the freezer to eat in chocolate emergencies.
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 pk Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Super Moist Cake Mix
- 1 small Instant Chocolate Pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl mix together cake mix, pudding mix, vegetable oil, milk, eggs and sour cream, in no particular order. Â The batter will be rather thick. Â Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into a greased bundt pan. Â Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Mix allÂ ingredientsÂ together, no particular order. Â The batter will be rather thick.
Â Add 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix well.
Grease bundt pan, no need to add flour. Â Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
Â and flip!